MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



My Stash Revised





I had to do it! Rearrange my yearn that is~
I love it so much and have no time to do as much as Id like to with it so I rearranged it... what do you think?

---------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger LotusKnits wrote...

Oooh...far far better than mine! Mine sits in Ziploc bags (god love ziploc) in a basket, and in a big ugly orange tub I got at Halloween. Ick.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

Hi!

I have tagged you on my blog, but I won't be offended if you don't want to pick it up.

Suzi.

Saturday, April 29, 2006 3:19:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home