MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Look at what that Soical Knitter went and did!


That woman sent me 16 bloody balls of Debbie Bliss Cashmerino Chunky,two skeins of soy silk, The book that a fantastic book called Yarn Play by Lisa Sobahana Mason (whom I completely adore), and a Lantern moon Black Sheep tape measure, (that means I can give the grubby white one thats about to lose its head to my kid! EOOOOWWW)and a wonderful card.
Rachel I love you with my whole heart,boy did this package just pick me straight up out of the shit pound I was floating in last night!! I love you angel! Thank you for being part of my life!!



In other news that doesnt even compare to this is some of the yarn I got about a month ago at The Knitting Room. Again Miss Rachel told me about some yarn that I had to try called Frog Tree so of course I did! I got four skeins of Alpacha for 6.45 a skein and four of merino for 6.35 a skein! Does the woman know her yarn or what?


So now this is what my stash looks like and I dont think I can fit anymore in there... I think im going to have to join an exchange so I can buy more guilt free or more storage bins?? hahaha




Boy oh boy what a way to snap a girl out of her funk,Im still struggling to figure out how Stephanie looks so damn good with all the knitting she does! Have a great rest of the day and weekend all KNIT ON!

PS
Sorry for the crappy photos there from my phone!

---------------------------------------------

9 Comments:

Blogger Shadkitty wrote...

Aww! That is too sweet! :) How awesome of her.

Saturday, May 26, 2007 10:43:00 PM  
Blogger spirals wrote...

holy comments batman... thanks for all the kind words...

as for the hello kitty hat i used my basic worted weight hat pattern and then trial and errored the ears... i think i wrote down what i did... im sorta in the process of figuring that out..

Sunday, May 27, 2007 2:53:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

oh girl... I was just starting to feel bad about MY stash... well now I don't feel so bad... THANKS...
Cheers!!!

Sunday, May 27, 2007 6:41:00 PM  
Blogger Micky wrote...

Thanks for coming by my place. And thanks for the nice comments.
Wow what a stash! And there is no such thing as not enough room for more yarn.
:)

Sunday, May 27, 2007 7:03:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown wrote...

Cool, 16 balls of yummy yarn. I am envious...LOL!

Go forth and knit!

Hugs and happy Memorial Day!

Monday, May 28, 2007 9:09:00 PM  
Blogger Puttermeister wrote...

What an interesting site. This is my first time here and I'm seeing lots of new links and things...thanks.

Congratulations, too, on finishing your degree.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 11:21:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thanks for leaving me a comment otherwise I would have never found you! This is an incredible blog! Anyway, I have tagged you for the MeMe test, check my blog to know more.

Tuesday, May 29, 2007 2:20:00 PM  
Blogger Grace Garton wrote...

yippee new wool to play with...did you give em' a good huffin'...Its got to be the best answer to curing crappy down days...that and a shot of chili vodka!
Just what I need right now...there is snow on the mountain outside, the fire is on and I'm ready for a couple of hours on the sofa!

Wednesday, May 30, 2007 4:48:00 AM  
Blogger Sharon wrote...

Hiya! I have been so slack in visiting blogs lately, but here I am.

I am soooooo in envy of your Debbie Bliss cashmerino, and it is black. You have been very spoilt, you need a bigger stash cupboard ;)

Wednesday, June 06, 2007 4:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home