MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Check these out


Phase two of the lovely Marnie's collection;






Theyre part of Marnie McCleans Bellocq Stocking Collection coming out next month arent they lovely?


Were also going on day two of way too much snow and yet another snow day!!! Thats TWO EXTRA DAZE OF KNITTING!




I cast on awhile back for the back in black sweater from Lisa with the Calmer that Rachel got me and I can actully do something with it now! YEAHHH! I got this



so that I can do homeywork (read it actully read it) and knit!

Ok back to the sticks and strings!

---------------------------------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger Rachel wrote...

wow wow wow look at that snow!

How many inches ya up to?

Friday, March 02, 2007 6:18:00 PM  
Blogger Shadkitty wrote...

Yum yum!! Lacy stockings, those are so gorgeous.

Saturday, March 03, 2007 4:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Thank you for the lovely comment on my blog

Those stockings look gorgeous!

Oooh thats a lot of snow! Jealous..Wish it was that cool here ;-)

Katt

Saturday, March 03, 2007 11:25:00 PM  
Blogger Stephanie wrote...

Love, Love, Love those socks! I will be adding those to my "to do" list.

Glad most of the snow melted around here ;)

Sunday, March 04, 2007 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger eve knits wrote...

the lacey stocking look sooooooooo yummy! i'd like to try those too!

Monday, March 05, 2007 10:56:00 PM  
Blogger sunneshine wrote...

oh, how I love those socks!! I am going to have to make a pair....

I hope the snow is not too much of a bummer! Just think of all the good knitting you'll get to do....

Tuesday, March 06, 2007 5:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I love snow days! Even though we could have had a few less this year... :D

The stockings are beautiful! I've got to try them too.

Thursday, March 08, 2007 11:24:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

yeah those stockings KICK IT! they're gorgeous! & i'm sorry there's so much snow there (but at least it's not HERE) hah!
;)

Thursday, March 08, 2007 3:02:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home