MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUMMER!!! ...

Ok well at least until the middle of August!hahah So I made it through my first graduate class with FLYING COLORS!! Hint my friends, GRADUATE SCHOOL IS EASIER THEN UNDERGRAD!!! Why they dont tell us these things I do not know! So with that bit of lovliness said...


I got an early start, last weekend I went and hung out with my favorite girl thang Joye, and we had a blast just hangin' out at this tiddy little pad tucked away in a corner of Appletown, Wisconsonian (Appleton, Wisconsin).



Joye thought we were at a gay bar at first cuz the place was like a dued ranch and they were playing disco(which we both love) or something comparable at first...Oh and they had this in the bathroom! Yes they were everywhere, she has more then I do actully but this was nearly the worst one right down to the veins!!!! hahaah


Oh I also got to see my fairly goth son for the first time his name is Xander and he has my most favorite color of hair in the world...RED...




And the topper on this great weekend filled with lots of rain from the goddess to replenish this wonderful earth ended with a trip to Don Smiths for Yarn for the ladies and Hershners, who is having their annual sale starting this weekend! I seriously need to join a SP exchange, AND get more storage AND get back to knitting!!

---------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Hey sweet thang... glad you're liking my site, its a work in progress! I'm such a nerd!
You just add me when you can! I just know you rule!

Friday, June 08, 2007 6:41:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown wrote...

WOW, that is some picture to hang on a bathroom wall. WHEW! I would totally think it was a gay bar too. LOL! Too funny!

Did you say Sassy Stripes? I was going to email you about it, but I can't find your email, since I switched actual email providers. Hmph! If you can spare some sassy stripes, I would so love some. I am a huge fan of that yarn...in any of their colors. Email me your email...and I will send you my snail mail. (knit.princess@gmail.com)
HUGS and have a fantabulous weekend, toots!

Friday, June 08, 2007 9:50:00 PM  
Blogger Batty wrote...

What a great time! Bars and hanging out and yarn. That picture reminds me of the time my sister ended up in a gay bar. She didn't get it at first. Ummm... the poster that advertised DJ Deep Throat should have been a dead giveaway, even without the 'wall art' you found!

Tuesday, June 12, 2007 11:42:00 AM  
Blogger Grace Garton wrote...

And they let you in with a camera :)
Blush....now you got me thinking about veins....thanx!

Sunday, June 24, 2007 5:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home