MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Its down to the final two


I think its going to be socks for me knittin kittens!

Any iders?

As I watch the 1927 version of the Jazz Singer, which sucks but im dont want to go to bed out of absolute fear of not getting up in 4 hours!

---------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason wrote...

Good luck on the finals! I'd say knit socks with magic loop! Do two socks at once for more challenge. Furstrating but fun! :-)

Thanks for coming by my blog the other day. There is a Thai Forest Temple in La Puente. It went through big changes in recent years.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Chris wrote...

Hopefuly finals went well!

I'd say try the Magic Loop for socks - I use two circulars, but not the way that book explains it. I found the book more confusing than helpful.

Wednesday, May 03, 2006 6:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home