MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Have any of you seen this stich?


I was just tweakin this page because it apparently looks much different on some computers then it does on my own and of course I checked my mail and noted an email from Stitch Diva Studios and they have this awesome stitch called the Tunisian Stitch on there have any of you seen it or used it before?





Plus have a look at my new blog button cute or what? This is where I found it!

Have fun Kittens!

---------------------------------------------

8 Comments:

Blogger Midnight Purls wrote...

I've never seen that one before, but I like the look of it!

Friday, June 16, 2006 1:34:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon wrote...

I have heard of it, isn't it done with a crochet hook that is half a knitting needle???

Wait till Suzi sees that blogger button!!!

Friday, June 16, 2006 6:50:00 PM  
Blogger Gothknits wrote...

I've seen it before. I actually have an old book that has several stitches done that way. I've not used it yet. It is done on a crochet hook with a knitting needle end. I'll see if I can find the stuff on it.

Saturday, June 17, 2006 10:23:00 AM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

cool stitch, looks too complicated for my little brain, tho. very cool button, i put it on my blog already. btw, MsF, you can reach me at sohopixie@tds.net

Saturday, June 17, 2006 6:50:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle wrote...

The stitch looks cool, maybe a boarder for something? How do you do it?

Sunday, June 18, 2006 1:30:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown wrote...

I have heard of tunisian crochet. But I have not tried it myself. Your blog font is much better...I can read it. LOL! I think it was too large. It;s good now. :-)

Monday, June 19, 2006 11:33:00 PM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

Isn't it a type of afghan stitch? I tried afghan stitch once and decided that I wasn't going to make any afghans so I gave it up.

Your font didn't come out at all right recently so I just assumed it was just my computer!

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Glaistig wrote...

Hey, thanks for the nice comment on my blog!

Ya know, I purchased Stitch Diva's Tunisian Crochet Corset pattern a while ago. Sadly for me, I've been too lazy to date to sit down and try to learn the technique. . . . :( Hee hee, you should give a whirl though.

I love the skull blogger button!

Wednesday, June 21, 2006 4:29:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home