MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Ok Im Bored with Miss Evie's dress

I feel so badly, I want to start on something else RIGHT NOW! But I swore that I wasnt going to have 5 things laying about like I did at christmas! GRRRRR Suggestions?
I want to do some black knee socks i think!?? I should do my mothers blanket but great fun crocheting that...can you tell im waiting for aunt flow to arrive!

---------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger Lisa B (Moon) wrote...

I feel ya! Im the queen of starting new stuff all the time and never finishing shit! lol.....
If ya feel the urge to knit something new..go for it. Whats the worst that can happen?
Death?
Never!
Just another project to finish at a later date.
lol...

Thursday, June 15, 2006 8:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Lets just have a finishing contest. The first person to finish something gets a gifty from the other person. How bout that?

Friday, June 16, 2006 8:07:00 AM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

I'm thinking I should just bale up some of my unfinished projects. The camisole I just posted I've been working on since November! I mean, it's just a camisole. How long should that take anyhow?

Tuesday, June 20, 2006 9:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home