MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Ok so heres one of my little man Az


Hes a potty mouthed 6 year old Congo African Grey. Hes great, just one of the many things that keep me going~



As for the babys dress its coming along just a few more inches to go! woohooo! And then I can start the white with reverse pink I think this is going to turn out pretty cute! Oh wait I need to study for a test for monday then give a presentation on wed and another test on thurs! Gawd summer school kicks ASS!

---------------------------------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger Katie wrote...

That is an awesome parrot! Must be fun having him around!

Can't wait to see how the dress turns out! (Good luck on your tests and presentations!)

Saturday, June 03, 2006 11:50:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Polly wanna fucking carrot?

Sorry too much tequila again.

Love ya!!!

Saturday, June 03, 2006 10:01:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon wrote...

He is a cool lookin' little fella!!

Sunday, June 04, 2006 2:48:00 AM  
Blogger Lisa B (Moon) wrote...

Beautiful grey!!!!!!!!
We had a congo once named Minky.
She had the mouth of a sailor!
She told my mother in law she had a big fat ass. snort!
She went to go make babies after my daughter was born, she was INSANE-LEEE jealous.
;0)
Moon

Sunday, June 04, 2006 6:21:00 PM  
Blogger sillyewe wrote...

heeeheee He is so cute!!! They are so incredibly smart. Does he knit yet? heh And what a great secret pal! I like the Pirates hat and can't wait to see it finished! ;0)

Sunday, June 04, 2006 6:48:00 PM  
Blogger Jenni wrote...

What a fun blog! I love the movie star edge to it.

Great Parrot! I bet he is quite a companion.

Wednesday, June 07, 2006 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger Becka wrote...

Love your Grey!! I have a parrotlet...parrots are too cool

Friday, June 09, 2006 10:56:00 AM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

I once worked for a woman who owned an African Grey. Took it with her everywhere. Once he got bored and took all the screws out of the shower fixtures.

I don't think I need something smarter than I am in the house.

Saturday, June 10, 2006 6:13:00 PM  
Blogger Michelle wrote...

Cute parrot! We must have learned to speak from the same teacher ;)

The dress looks like it will be adorable.

Tuesday, June 13, 2006 8:07:00 PM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

omg, i had a friend who had an african grey named Ari--he was the handsomest, coolest bird i've ever met, lol...she said he was such a spoiled brat tho, hehhehheh! a real handful for her but quite a cutie for her friends

Wednesday, June 14, 2006 1:05:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home