MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Ok I know I suck!!!


dont I? This is all I got finished this week! I didnt start really touching my sticks till wed night because I needed a recoup from finals and the wedding I went to. And alas now school beginneth on the morn of the dawn 22, and Charmed has ended, I think I should put down the wine and go to bed...hahah...sorry, Ok yeah Ive had a glass and im tippin' to the far right as I type! But its ok to do things of this nature every now and again, right??

Cheers!

---------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Sharon wrote...

Only every now and again??? Where's the fun in that!!!!

Monday, May 22, 2006 7:28:00 PM  
Blogger Katie wrote...

Lol! Congrats on making it through finals. you deserve some knitting time. and cheers =)

thanks so much for the happy thoughts on my blog! had to come check out yours (which i really enjoy looking at by the way)

Tuesday, May 23, 2006 11:39:00 PM  
Blogger sillyewe wrote...

You have a grey??? Aren't they terrific? I love my little sweetie. She naps with me under the covers EVERY morning......at 6:30am. Like a damn little alarm clock. heh heh But I love the little butt head. Talk about a full time job.... :0) Thanks for stopping by!

Wednesday, May 24, 2006 11:22:00 AM  
Blogger sillyewe wrote...

heh heh heh...backfired? I am not sure if I am envsioning that correctly... ;0) This morning she was knocking on the cage bars like a cop at a drug raid. I need to get some sleep!

Friday, May 26, 2006 8:39:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home