MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



This is all Ive gotten done in 1.5 months




How embarrassing! This is all ive gotten done on a wrap skirt for my little one because im so bloody busy with school! I swear how do those of you that go to school and work have time?

---------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Severina wrote...

Huh, I posted a comment and it disappeared!

Anyhow, I manage school & work & knitting by not having a social life. Sad, really. I have been known to take knitting on dates which might explain my lack of a social life now. Groan.

And by not finishing stuff. I can start an unbelievable amount of abandoned projects. My new knitting machine will just encourage me to make ten times as much unfinished stuff.

Sunday, May 07, 2006 3:08:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon wrote...

There are definately not enough hours in the day to do ALL that we want to do :(

Sunday, May 07, 2006 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger Theresa wrote...

I knit in class when I still had class - that's where I did most of my knitting, in fact!

Sunday, May 07, 2006 7:37:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Days go by and I neglect my knitting. So your not alone in feeling overwhelmed and under knitted.

Monday, May 15, 2006 10:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home