MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Gift exchange anyone?


K so what do all of you think about starting a new gift exchange? Rachael and I have been discussing it and thought that since we have been having so much fun with Secret Pal exchanges, that it would be fun to have a gift exchange with people that have the same interests? Ive talked with Lani from Punk Rock Knit Girls and Suzi from the Darkside of Knitting and they loved the idea also!

So tell me do what do all of you think?

Oh and my new SP got the promotion that she went out for and started her new position today, Yeah for her!!

---------------------------------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger Gothknits wrote...

I think its a lovely idea

Monday, June 26, 2006 5:15:00 PM  
Blogger Carmell wrote...

ok... how come when i hit your link on my blog all this does not come up??? i was trippin on your last comment cause i was like where!!! nice change~

Monday, June 26, 2006 5:38:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown wrote...

I'm with ya on the idea. :-)

Monday, June 26, 2006 11:04:00 PM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

I haven't had the change to do a gift exchange--I'm always envious of people showing off yarn & goodies on their blogs!

Suggestions--cool pattern + yarn to make it, or random pack of feel-good stuff like teas & handmade soaps

When you guys come up with something I want in!

Tuesday, June 27, 2006 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

i'm with Sev...i'd love to do it but i've got no chc (coldhardcash).

maybe it has to be a challenge -- i.e. spend less than a total of $6.84 (made up number, then of course there's postage, but that's ok)--so there's thrift-seeking-treasure hunt/crafting skills involved.

then again, i'm just a cheap old hag. it's much of what drives my creative impulses.

Wednesday, June 28, 2006 1:16:00 AM  
Blogger Gothknits wrote...

I like the creative budget idea. I think we are all in a crunch...especially witht the price of gas lately.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 6:22:00 AM  
Blogger tawnyatay wrote...

I'm down for some exchange action, especially if we can do something that poor people (like me!) can participate in too. I love it.

Thursday, June 29, 2006 2:48:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home