MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Im feelin the fortune dolls




Its my beautiful grapel colored yearn from elann now I have 10 skeins of it...sigh! Im am pleased! Ok so I went ahead and got those tripple zero's and double zero double points...I know Rach wanted to see how they looked close up! Theyre really not that teeny, im sure when I start k-nitting on them Ill feel different....At least I didnt do the quad' zeros, right?



So, its back to the wrapping o'da'hollowed-day gift thang and my.....




HAPPY CHRISMAHANAKAWANZAKA ALL! Thank you for being a part of my life!

---------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Suzi wrote...

Quick comment - your it! I've tagged you for the six werid things meme!

Sunday, December 24, 2006 4:27:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I know, Koigu is wonderful! It looks like you've hit the yarn-jackpot too. Such tiny needles!

Happy winter holidays!

Sunday, December 24, 2006 2:08:00 PM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

Nice purchase, it all looks good. Hope you have a merry Christmas, I'll be sending an e-mail later with a Aussie flavoured seasonal surprise!

Suzi

Sunday, December 24, 2006 5:07:00 PM  
Blogger sunneshine wrote...

Dying to see what you are knitting with such little needles! And all that beautiful yarn . . . Wishing you peace, health, prosperity and a joy-filled 2007!

Wednesday, December 27, 2006 8:54:00 PM  
Blogger verasunshyne wrote...

0000's = sharp as in "puncture wound" needle. I bought some for the MaryElla bracelet on Knitty, but have not had the enthusiasm to use them yet... good luck to you with those teeny needles!

Friday, December 29, 2006 9:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home