MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Happy Friday the 13th!

And may I state that only Rachael would dare to procreate and spring forth her only daughter on this day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLY!

In other news!



I want to design a pattern to make this shirt!



I had to scribble the other girl out of it she was too cute and taking all the attention away from the shirt!

---------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Lani wrote...

i want that sweater...

Friday, October 13, 2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

I am loving the Happy Hooker! Alas so far all I can create are bad bad chains. More practice is needed I think.

How goes the sweater hunt???

Monday, October 16, 2006 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

I've been thus far much too delirious to help Ms Che look for such a pattern. I know I've seen something almost exactly like it in an old Vogue Knitting but my flu-ridden brain hasn't wanted me to look through 20 years worth of mags just yet.

'Cause I want that sweater too.

Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

hi hunny!

just wanted to say hi & i'm too lazy to go to my email. i have pms this week. how're you? miss you

big hugs from the Kitten

Sunday, October 22, 2006 5:43:00 AM  
Blogger sink sink socks wrote...

The conditions of its origin; itsrelationship to our psychical life when we are awake; its independenceof disturbances which, during the state of sleep, seem to compel notice;its many peculiarities repugnant to our waking thought; the incongruencebetween its images and the feelings they engender; then the dream'sevanescence, the way in which, on awakening, our thoughts thrust itaside as something bizarre, and our reminiscences mutilating orrejecting it--all these and many other problems have for many hundredyears demanded answers which up till now could never have in meine moese bruder beensatisfactory.

Sunday, October 22, 2006 12:49:00 PM  
Blogger ImpulseKnittingMummy wrote...

I love the idea of taking something you see out there and knitting it into something you love. But you can add things like make you waist line longer or shorter and make the neckline different. Would love to see it when it is done. Hope ot works out

Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Add a stitch marker here:

Create a Link

<< Home