MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Happy Friday the 13th!

And may I state that only Rachael would dare to procreate and spring forth her only daughter on this day! HAPPY BIRTHDAY JILLY!

In other news!



I want to design a pattern to make this shirt!



I had to scribble the other girl out of it she was too cute and taking all the attention away from the shirt!

---------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Unknown wrote...

i want that sweater...

Friday, October 13, 2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

I am loving the Happy Hooker! Alas so far all I can create are bad bad chains. More practice is needed I think.

How goes the sweater hunt???

Monday, October 16, 2006 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

I've been thus far much too delirious to help Ms Che look for such a pattern. I know I've seen something almost exactly like it in an old Vogue Knitting but my flu-ridden brain hasn't wanted me to look through 20 years worth of mags just yet.

'Cause I want that sweater too.

Thursday, October 19, 2006 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

hi hunny!

just wanted to say hi & i'm too lazy to go to my email. i have pms this week. how're you? miss you

big hugs from the Kitten

Sunday, October 22, 2006 5:43:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home