MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Look at what I got


for myself today! Rachael has soo much stuf to get me, that I couldnt wait I mean ask her to get me something else! hahah

Open it up and what do you see, a lot of sure cool stuff staring back at me!






Now if I could only buy some time! Back to knitting cooking homeworking!
Happy whatever you celebrate if you celebrate tomorrow!

Kisses all of you!

---------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Elspeth wrote...

Oooh, I love the Bob sweater!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 8:21:00 PM  
Blogger Glaistig wrote...

I want that book so bad. Thanks for posting the pictures! Is that white top really as corsetish as it appear? [swoons] Lucky femme!

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 11:23:00 PM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

I've been dying to see this book when it came out! I want a review! A review! And possibly a river view???

Monday, November 27, 2006 3:20:00 PM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

I haven't seen anything with Bob Dobbs on it in years!

Must. Get. This. Book.

Now now now!!!

Monday, November 27, 2006 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger verasunshyne wrote...

I want one!! can't find it in the stores to peruse, so thanks for the little snapshot!

Tuesday, November 28, 2006 2:17:00 PM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

i looooove this book

my SP sended it to me, yayayayayayay

i got it today, it is sooooo good

great patterns (good fitting stuff, too), great instructions, good reading (she's smart, and funny)--i think it actually taught me continental knitting in, like, 5 (or less) minutes

and i'm kinda dyslexic about things, and i dont do so good with directions

everyone should go get this book, or make santa stuff it in your garter belt tomorrow =)

(ha, and y'all thought all my SP was gonna send me was old potatoes)

Tuesday, December 05, 2006 1:31:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home