MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



My secret pally



Is an absolute magician!

She! gave me 8 balls of Rowan Calmer, two sets of Addi size one's and one set of size two's (I have an additional set)for socks,two squares of awesome chocolate,which have already been devoured, that fantastic Anime book is for ms. Taylor,which has strange knitting patterns inside, a kitty pen and hello kitty pad and barrettes for ms. Geneve,( yes shes walking around with writing inside of the pad just like you said, she knows its hello kitty by the way) and the most fantastic thing that has to be shot alone because of its brilliance....


The new Rebecca!! (said in Elvis'voice!!!)

Thank you soooo much Rachael you made my christmas!!

And now for the second best part of my day, besides getting child support and passing one of my classes quite splendidly,(One down 4 to go)...

Ms Rachael told me about a really cool craft book club called Crafter's Choice!



A few things are not for me like the Stitchionary 3 and the Mason Dixion Book, maybe the Vogue Sewing book. I also got my Addi's size 0's from Jeff on Ebay today, so Im pretty happy..I really should go study a bit more and then oh screw it,.... Ok Im off to finish drooling!!! Be well everyone!!


---------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Suzi wrote...

Hello my darling!

I want to thank you for the link to the disgruntled housewife, I am so going shopping there. Loved the rest of the site, made my day. So you should feel lucky!

adore the Happy Holidays lady, very nice! I think I need one for Christmas, although I htink I have a santa with a black cat somewhere.

Catch up with you later!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006 9:43:00 PM  
Blogger sunneshine wrote...

What a great package! So fun to see what everyone is getting!! Good luck with the rest of your classes! Happy Holidays!

Wednesday, December 20, 2006 9:43:00 PM  
Blogger Shadkitty wrote...

Whoa! Wait...Shojo Beat has knitting patterns in it?? I am befuddled! Anime and knitting...how purrfect.

What a great gift. Enjoy it all to pieces! Happy holidays!

Thursday, December 21, 2006 12:35:00 AM  
Blogger Glaistig wrote...

That package is stunning! I'm sitting here drooling over the Calmer!

Congrats on passing that class and I'm sure the others will follow swimmingly! I don't know how you manage to raise two lovely daughters, go to school, work and keep your sanity. I'm in awe and raising my virtual glass of champagne to you Madame!

Friday, December 22, 2006 10:10:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home