MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Look what my Secret Pally made me



Its Skellys having naughty fun time! hahaha

check out my gift to relieve me from my weekend from hell......



I am so not worthy of such Pally! Besides the your butt looks mighty fine in them skelly's doin the naughty pants,she also sent me SnB Nation and as well as their Calander. As well as some skully needles!!! I guess I should also say that she sent my seedlings gifts such as a Dora book for Eve which is certain to make her feel much better tomorrow and some lip gloss and nail decals for miss Tay'! I dont you about you kittens but I am feelin like the rest of this week shant be that bad after all! Thanks Rachael!

In other news...
have any of you been here? Its just they have Noro for so cheap and I think of Moon and all of her amazing projects with Noro...
Ok well Im off to go play with my.....new stuff you dirty minded things you!

---------------------------------------------

3 Comments:

Blogger LadyLinoleum wrote...

I'm so jealous of your naughty skelly pants! OMG I NEED those!!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving a comment. I am adding you to my bloglines right snappy.

LOVE the pic in your header. That's the best.

Still. Need. Those. Pants.

Tuesday, November 07, 2006 2:09:00 PM  
Blogger Grace Garton wrote...

There fantastic!!! hahahaha....do they glow in the dark?
I think we could all do with a pair of naughty skelly pants!!!
Boy your pal knows how to spoil you rotten!!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006 10:10:00 PM  
Blogger verasunshyne wrote...

those pants are awesome..

Thursday, November 16, 2006 6:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home