MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



You know yer' raisin' 'em wrong....

when you let your 14.5 yr old open something as wonderful as this.......



and she asks what is this a new calendar, sigh shake shudder shame

---------------------------------------------

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GIRLIE!!!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 10:35:00 AM  
Blogger pseudobunny wrote...

hahahah!
that is funny!
i mean, what the HELL is going on in that household of yours!

Wednesday, September 27, 2006 2:19:00 PM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

Just what are you teaching those kids over there?

Sneaky not telling me it was your birthday! *stern look*

Friday, September 29, 2006 6:01:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon wrote...

Okay, tell me girl when was your birthay??? Are we fellow Librans and you didn't tell me ;)

Saturday, September 30, 2006 5:12:00 AM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

Ah the lovely Ms Fortuknit, where fore art thou???

Always makign my day by makign me smile! All that talk of Boston Legal!

Those fateful words "Denny Crane!"...

You look to have been having a good time! Particulary liked those red shoes, ab fab darling!

Saturday, September 30, 2006 6:25:00 AM  
Blogger Glaistig wrote...

Happy Birthday Madame!! Libras are the best! Hope you had a wonderful day :)

Sunday, October 01, 2006 4:11:00 PM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

YOUR BIRTHDAY AND YOU DIDN'T TELL ANYONE!!!! ok, sry for shouting but SHAME ON YOU! lolol

happy birthday!!!!!! and many many hugs and kisses!

my spouse is libra too, it is a most excellent and wonderful sign

what a fabulous gift...calendar! humph!
*snort*

Monday, October 02, 2006 11:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home