MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Little Devils here!



Isnt it lovely? That's exactly the name too Little Devil and I got it from Lisa Souza, and it only costs 16 bucks for 560yd Skein! I just love the color!

Thanks tons to Elspeth for the info! Its so nice meeting so many nice people with similar interests! Who would've ever thought that I could find red and black yearn!!?

And you have to check out Spirals Patterns,this woman is great! Her colors and patterns totally made my day!
PS I want to apologize for being so crabby lately, I was waiting on a friend!

---------------------------------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger Severina wrote...

Nice! I thought it was a hand-painted roving until I clicked on it. I was wondering if you had started to spin yarn!

Thursday, July 13, 2006 9:06:00 PM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

That yarn is awesome! Where would we be without people with similar interests blogging!

THankyou for your lovely comment! I've got such a big head now.

Friday, July 14, 2006 2:05:00 AM  
Blogger spyderkl wrote...

Oh, it's beautiful! Do you have something in mind for that then?

Friday, July 14, 2006 9:39:00 AM  
Blogger MsFortuknit wrote...

I WOULD LIKE TO MAKE SOX!

Friday, July 14, 2006 1:21:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon wrote...

Nice yarn!

Crabby, it's allowed I am crabby a lot of the time he he!!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 4:45:00 AM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

Now I'm feeling like I should be knitting red & black socks.

Ooooh, or red & black stockings... Yeh, stockings.

Damn you! Like I haven't already got too many unfinished projects lying around!!!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 3:57:00 PM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

Che, I have been considering oyur request, give me a couple days I have a few ideas in mind but I will see what I cna do and let you know.

Monday, July 17, 2006 3:38:00 AM  
Blogger MsFortuknit wrote...

Your the best Suzi! Like I was saying just a thought, either way its cool!

Kisses hun!

Monday, July 17, 2006 4:45:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Nice yarn che!

**smooches**

Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:34:00 AM  
Blogger Amy wrote...

WOW! Awesome yarn!

And awesome music list, by the way, I think that pretty much covered my top bands/artists...

Thursday, July 27, 2006 6:08:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home