MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Time for the mandatory post



Ho hum what do I write about being that I just got off the phone with the ever abusive Rachael thank the goddess for the ever ascending sanity of Severina, Obsidian the ever elusive art work of BlackCrow and the rest of you of course or Id just be a puddle of premenstral hate! hahaha Im so kidding Rachael! I adore you! But I need to pick on someone, no wait I need to study and knit! That's it!
Sorry for the unpleasantness folks! Hope all of you are having a fantastic week!
Did any of you know that Obsidian Kitten was in the last issue of Knitty and that Severina was in Magknits(?) I believe?? we really surrounded by wonderful people on here!
By the way does anyone know who that guy is in that photo? I saw him once years again but I just don't remember who it is?

---------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

ooooh...i want that tattoo!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 3:05:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

MORE MORE MORE!!!

I love it when you beat me!!

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 2:01:00 PM  
Blogger tawnyatay wrote...

I didn't know Severina was in Mag Knits . . . rock!

Yes, that tattoo is awesome . . . maybe someday I'll work up the courage to get a tattoo that big (I have four, but they're all really small).

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 2:07:00 PM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

Oh, I haven't been in Mag Knits yet! Is there another Severina???

But I do have one coming up in the new AntiCraft and I still haven't heard from Knitty for the Fall issue so far.

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 9:10:00 PM  
Blogger Glaistig wrote...

I'm a married chick but that guy plus tattoo is kinda sex-ay. Tee hee! I'm feeling an urge to get a third tattoo this summer. . . .

Wednesday, July 12, 2006 11:14:00 PM  
Blogger spirals wrote...

ohhhh that guy is HOT... mmmm knitting tattoos. i have one planed sorta like taht. minus skull add heart (human heart)

im glad you like the new corseted arm warmers i too think they are gorgeous... hopefully the recipient does too!

Saturday, July 15, 2006 3:20:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home