MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Secret Pal O' mine and more joy

no not with an 'e, just Joy
Division, aka Ian the man!


Nuff said...

Check out my package from my over indulgent Foxy Azz Secret pally sent to me! Yes Rachel is right, we did this so we could spoil one another stupid! As well as allowing the people that we care for to join in ;), we truly hope that all of you or yall as she would say are having as much fun to date as we are, if not hit us at the page, k?



See what did I say? Yearn for socks, stuff for the babies,stitch markers for me! Yes look at these!



She gave made me these stictch markers with pieces of a family heirloom, her grandmothers necklace, and two lovely scarab beads! How did I get this lucky? Again!!?

Tell me go ahead Im spoil-t as the Sharon lovely would say.... or my darling Suzi, or...

Not sure but I thank the goddess for her and the six skeins of black yearn, and the multi purple colored year that is just going to make Kitt' squeel!

Im am so thankful! Love you Rach!

---------------------------------------------

4 Comments:

Blogger Glaistig wrote...

Thanks a bunch sweetie for inviting me to Stigmata Knits!! It so made my Monday morning to get an invite from you :)

Your secret pal Rachel is a dear. Those stitch markers are incredible!

Monday, September 25, 2006 11:56:00 AM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

sqeel squeel sqeel squee!!!!!

i love the purple, whee!

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 10:10:00 AM  
Blogger Jana wrote...

Oh that purple trekking... So, so pretty...

Tuesday, September 26, 2006 9:42:00 PM  
Blogger Karida wrote...

i adore those stitch markers! and the purple of course.

Sunday, October 22, 2006 9:52:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home