MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



The End and the beginning

This week is the last week of the great SP8 gift exchange,I am going to miss spoiling my SP, and am just dying to know who my secret pal is!! Only one week away from the beginning of Punk Rock Gift Exchange, this is the last week to sign up so if you would like to participate go to the link and follow the directions from there! Questions contact us there or you can write to Rach or I privately.

In other news...Sev' and I are working on a sister site to link to Punk Rock Knit Girls more to come on this later....

So how the heck has everyone been? I finished that punch-o thankfully and she adored it! Its so nice that something that takes a few hours to make can make someone so happy! Oh and that dress for the baby, I still havent decided what I want the top of it to look like....I have a few different ideas that I cant decide on...all and any suggestions are welcome!



Best for last, The FDA has approved the morning after pill for over the counter sales by the end of year. I know its a just a mixed blessing but for all of those little girls that get violated and choose to make the choice....ok enough said

---------------------------------------------

2 Comments:

Blogger Suzi wrote...

Yes! exclaimed the fool. I am so excited about htis exchange kicking off.
When? Ponders the fool will it start, must get my application in on time....

Alright gently prodding with the big stick isn't working. In fact I think my stick man has snuck off!

Ah my sincere and ashmaed apologies! I've been turnign into a Daft White Cat!

Suzi

Monday, August 28, 2006 3:59:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

i don't know how i feel about the monring after pill. i know a lot of women will abuse it and use it as birth control.

Monday, August 28, 2006 11:35:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home