MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



My secret pally has done it again!




She really sent me out with a happy heart! Lisa is a very very very wonderful woman new beleive it or not secret pally on the planet that I have ever had! Thank you for everything! I hope that we can stay in touch! You have so much great knowledge and are such a great knitter!
THANK YOU WITH ALL OF MY HEART!

---------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I am sosososososo jealous of your pal~

I think this next time I will get a tad spoiled though. hehehe

just a hunch

Tuesday, September 05, 2006 10:25:00 PM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

That is most awesome! I just never ceased ot be amazed at the good things I ave heard about htese secret pal exchanges!

Which reminds me I need ot fill in my question thingo.
It's the official technical term.

Wednesday, September 06, 2006 6:38:00 AM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

Thankyou for your kind words! It's a little harder for me to continue feelign like a crochety abg for the rest of the day after seeign what positves you leave me!

Be excellent to yourself!

Suzi

Monday, September 11, 2006 7:32:00 AM  
Blogger Santa Cruz Technology Group wrote...

Hey! It's me, Kackie! Thanks so much for all the yummy goodies! I love them all so much. I have to say that the very best thing of all is the Sock Fly on Two Circulars. I HATE dpns, but I didn't know what else to do for hats and mittens and sleevies. This is the knitting equivalent of teaching someone to fish so they can always have something to eat. THANKS a Million! After I finish my socks I am going to revisit pirate mittens. I worked a pair on dpns for my knitting olympics entry, but golly jeepers whiz it was such pain! They are so cute that I need another pair in another color and using two circs this will make make it every so much fun.

Cary Grant rocks and so do you!!!!

Tuesday, September 12, 2006 1:32:00 PM  
Blogger Glaistig wrote...

What a great secret pal! She sent you the perfect combo of fun and useful gifts :)

Thursday, September 14, 2006 5:54:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home