MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Say hello to my little friends....

Coronal View


And the Sagital view....


And before any of you smart asses say anything about having two right feet, ITS BECAUSE IM LEFT HANDED THAT I POSTED THE RIGHT FEET!

Oh by the way Cheers for the great posts re: the hair dealio! I feel so special!

Update @ 22:48

Seriously, The tele is evil! Im watching Greys and they were playing a different version of Under the milkyway tonight by the church! Beat that!?

---------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Nora wrote...

Cool shoes!

Thursday, September 21, 2006 11:45:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown wrote...

Smokin' hot shoes, toots!

Friday, September 22, 2006 12:20:00 AM  
Blogger DAWN wrote...

Those are hot! I'm partial to the black ones. Love the heal.

Friday, September 22, 2006 6:23:00 AM  
Blogger Glaistig wrote...

The shoes are most lovely!!

(Watching Grey's makes me an emotional mess. I love it.)

Friday, September 22, 2006 9:11:00 AM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

Oh now I want to go and buy some new shoes!

Friday, September 22, 2006 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

fab shoes!

ok, what different version? they must've done a remix for the show? (just guessing?)
i SO love that album

silly me, i never watch that show

Wednesday, October 04, 2006 11:14:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home