MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



This little doll right here.....




Shes quite cool! This only the first hit(the outline) but shes gorgeous to me! She has a pick in her hair that has a two thumb fist (Hunter S. Thompson), and smoking gun. I was going to change the gun to smoking RED hot knitting needles and a ball but im not so sure its going to look too hot, what say ye?!!! I was wondering if I should have in smoking bullet holes that is knitting related? Any and all help would be fantastic! Grati all!

As for the tripple 0's, check these out next to this here yearn...



Oi! Thanks to all of you! I hope that your holiday was well and that your looking forward to the New Year! What have you planned?




I hope that all of you have a grand one and happy 2007~!

---------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Lisa B (Moon) wrote...

She is gonna be awesome when shes all done...is she going to be in color or greyscale?
YOU have to get some knitting needles and ball of yarn somewhere??? YOU just HAVE to!
;0)
Maybe on the other side of your thigh?
Hope you had a great holiday!!
;0)
xo Me

Saturday, December 30, 2006 3:41:00 PM  
Blogger sunneshine wrote...

What a smokin' tat! I can't help with the design, but you have to show when it is all finished -- its a work of art...All the best in the new year!!

Saturday, December 30, 2006 9:38:00 PM  
Blogger Glaistig wrote...

Wow, that tat is AWE - SOME!! A 'fro a la Hunter S. Thompson? That's plumb crazy girlie! I used to have Hunter's words posted on my desk: "When the going gets tough, the weird turn pro." That's what I'm saying baby! Hmm, I wonder where you could fit in some needles and yarn?

Hugs to you, Madame, and best wishes for you and your loved ones for the New Year! X0X0X0

Monday, January 01, 2007 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger Shadkitty wrote...

Hmm I dunno. All I can think of is to make her hair look like a ball of yarn with needles in it. But that wouldn't work. Maybe you can work needles and yarn into a different tat?

Monday, January 01, 2007 7:33:00 PM  
Blogger verasunshyne wrote...

niiiice... you could put a tattoo on her shoulder of needles & yarn... just a thought.

Tuesday, January 02, 2007 5:01:00 PM  
Blogger Shadkitty wrote...

I have a favor to ask of you when you get a chance. Email me pretty please!

Monday, January 08, 2007 3:17:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home