MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Another day, Another C

Yes I took my last test of the summer today and FLIPPIN FAILED IT! grrrr... I swear I think Im just burnt out or something because the test wasnt that bad!? And its awful cuz I had a chance to write down all of the correct answers and didnt because I just couldnt cheat, everyones keeps asking me if im crazy and telling me that I shouldve but I could never live with myself, hence my gpa will now suffer and I will have to take the hit of a C as well! Oh well!...

In other news!

This is all the knitting Ive been able to accomplish in the last few weeks on eves dress!



But it looks better like this:



Its turning out the way I wanted it to so im pretty happy with it!
I truly tried to start another project but I felt so bloddy guilty, and then when I had a look at Lani's fantastic Ballet Tank and yesterday I saw the slutty baby top Rachel as her husband and I call it, for her baby and its just not slutty at all on her!

Ive also got the most fantastic Secret Pally and discovered that she and I have so much in common but are different enough and found out that shes getting her Masters next week! Which she so very much deserves!!
So I guess a lower GPA wont be the death of me ey?

---------------------------------------------

7 Comments:

Blogger spirals wrote...

sorry about the test, that sucks ass.... whadda they know eh.

Friday, July 21, 2006 10:49:00 PM  
Blogger Sharon wrote...

You know what? You did the right thing, I would have done the same. We suck yeah but at least we are bloody honest and that means more than anything.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 4:04:00 AM  
Blogger Carmell wrote...

well that sucks about your test.

i had the baby... check out my noncraft blog for pics!

Sunday, July 23, 2006 11:34:00 AM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

Ugh, tests! I got the first C in three years last semester and it threw me big time. I'm tired of school and I think it was starting to show in thet class. Damn.

But, hey! Nice progress on the dress. You'll have it all knitted & sewed together when it starts to get chilly, so don't feel guilty about having more than one project around.

Now here it's been too humid to knit, or play with the computer, even with the AC on.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 10:20:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Im sorry you failed your test and got a C. HUGS


On a lighter note, your dress is coming along quite nicely and now that you have more time to knit it will be done quickly!!

Love ya babe!!!

Monday, July 24, 2006 8:01:00 AM  
Blogger Glaistig wrote...

I know that taking tests when you're burned out is the worse. Hopefully some knitting can carry you through :) Looks like you are doing swimmingly on the lovely dress!

Tuesday, July 25, 2006 8:45:00 AM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

you will hate me, it's not my fault, it's knitted painting's fault, she tagged me, i tag you

but nothing will happen if you ignore it, i promise:
http://obsidiankitten.blogspot.com/2006/07/oh-so-i-was-tagged.html

Thursday, July 27, 2006 5:24:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home