MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Me-o my-o

Movies!....I was up till 2:30a knitting and watching Alfred Hitcock flicks... and now Im home catching up on blogging,then back to doing some hitchcock and then more knitting da be-bes dress! Alas she is gone so I can not take the final measurments for the top part of her dress, so by default I will have to start knitting something else! (sighs, guilt free! I can start another project hoohooo!)
Its pretty great actully!
Ive also been having a time of things shopping for yearn with my partners mother on Montag who swore she wouldnt buy anymore only to buy more then I did from three of my favorite yarn stores! I did good I only bought these Rowan Cotton Angora's and they were on sale:



And I also got some lil' devil yearn from Lisa Souza to make those lovely stokings that sev' made, to lazy to post tags tonight sorry! I also got some more Gems,Opal from Louet yearn:



In the world of Secret Pally's I got a new one and shes is just adorable, I love spoiling her. I also Love My Secret Pally who Im also writing at this moment...I just cant believe that there are two weeks left to this exchange? And then ours is off and running! Its so cool to see how many of us are signing up for it!!

As for you ms spinning goth, Oh what a superise to find out that you are also evil mommy! I was wondering why I had your email twice? hahaha
Obsidian come home we miss you!

Ciao

---------------------------------------------

10 Comments:

Blogger Stacie wrote...

That is some purdy yarn!!!

Saturday, August 12, 2006 2:15:00 PM  
Blogger spyderkl wrote...

Yes, it's me. I do two blogs because my life is so schizophrenic (lol) - I don't write much about knitting on Evil Mommy, and I don't write much about anything else on Spinning Goth. But it's all me. Thanks for the link, luv!

Sunday, August 13, 2006 1:17:00 PM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

Uh oh! New yarn! I see projects, I see projects everywhere... Except at my house where projects mysteriously become UFOs.

So get knittin' cause school's starting again in a couple weeks!

Sunday, August 13, 2006 4:48:00 PM  
Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

hey sweetey! i'm home!!!! lawdy i got the worst cold but i'm over it now mostly. so many things to do, like take care of all the ANIMALS while the 'rents are gone! heehee!

i missed you baybee! i wanna pet and pet that yarn, actually maybe suck that purple yarn up thru a straw it's so absolutely lucsious

boy its good to be home! loves, o'k

Monday, August 14, 2006 3:49:00 AM  
Blogger Knitted_Painting wrote...

that's some gorgeous yarn...I'm kind of fearfull of the thought of me + lots of money in a LYS...

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 5:00:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Great yarn haul! I also love your picture of Cary Grant knitting. He's so dreamy! :-)

Tuesday, August 15, 2006 11:27:00 AM  
Blogger Sharon wrote...

Lovely yarn there, hey you can never have enough!!

I love Hitchcock movies too.

Wednesday, August 16, 2006 4:42:00 PM  
Blogger K2 Knits wrote...

I <3 Louet Gems. It's some of the nicest yarn in the world... In fact, I think I used that color for a pair of socks for myself ! (The Whitby pattern from Knitting on the Road. I made myself a pair and my husband a pair because we met in Whitby at Whitby Gothic Weekend...)

Friday, August 18, 2006 9:31:00 AM  
Blogger Grace Garton wrote...

I stayed up to the wee small hours last night watching crap....why don't we have Hitchcock nites....'Birds is my favorite!

Lovely balls of yarn, teh cotton angora looks fantastic what a colour!
I tooks some shots of my new ones yesterday and will post them up on my site soon.

cheers

Friday, August 18, 2006 7:19:00 PM  
Blogger Suzi wrote...

Alfred Hitchock! Oh I love his movies.

I have your e-mails, it's all good. I finish in about htree woeeks on my course so my brain will be mine once again and i can actually think about other things.

Like knitting, and blog reading, and my lack of ability to have just about anyting in common with my fellow classmates. No gothic knitting hitchcock lovers.

Love the yarn by the way it's gorgeous!

Give me a couple of days and I will try and untangle my brain and write some e-mails.
Looking forward to the exchange! it's going to be awesome!

Knit on my excellent friend!
Suzi

Saturday, August 19, 2006 7:40:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home