MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



WEVE ONLY JUST BEGUN

Yes the gift exchange is off and running! Its so great to see that you guys are so interested in participating. The questionaire is posted on the site, if you havent signed up yet and would like to :)

Just email us at the site if you have questions ok?!

So in k-nitting life!




I bought some Gems, Opal today finally and its all that they say it is! Just a flippin beautiful as Koigu but 225 yards of love!

Lani and the girls over at Punk Rock Knit Girls were talking about arm warmers and these are a pair that I maid awhile ago, actully ive made a few, and these are my fav's, with the seam and all! I love them so much! There at the ass end of my blog too, I believe? I really need to post more stuff I make... K catch all of you soon!




...and yes weve just begun.....(honestly I havent been listening to the Carpenters....;) )

---------------------------------------------

6 Comments:

Blogger Severina wrote...

I've been intending to knit the Snowball's Chance in Hell arm warmers from AntiCraft for like a year and I still haven't gotten around to it. I've got some nice heathered gray wool that I was spinning for a sweater that I grew to hate so maybe I should use that.

Now if you secretly listen to the Carpenters I won't tell. I'd laugh, but I wouldn't tell. :)

Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:09:00 PM  
Blogger Glaistig wrote...

Girlie, those armwarmers are fabulous! I'm thinking about making those Opera Gloves (linked on the main PRKG site).

Saturday, August 05, 2006 10:39:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

Love the armwarmers! Also, is the gift exchange still open? I wanna join it!

Tuesday, August 08, 2006 9:58:00 AM  
Blogger tawnyatay wrote...

Those are the best armwarmers I've seen on the net. Very nice! If only they were black and white striped . . . hmmm.

Friday, August 11, 2006 7:54:00 AM  
Blogger itgirl wrote...

i LOVE the armwarmers.

Sunday, August 13, 2006 8:23:00 PM  
Blogger roxtarc wrote...

thanks for your warm welcome... and those arm warmers look grrrrreat, may be needing some (& that opal looks tasty too)...

thnx again
;)

Sunday, August 20, 2006 7:40:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home