MsFortuknit


K-nitters rule!


Name::MsFortuknit
From::Midwest, USA
Im me what do you want me to say?...hahah



More about me me me me me!






Blog Rings

Previous | Next Join | List |

Bohemian Knitters
Previous | Next

Previous | Next


Previous | Next


Previous | Next
List | Random



Not just another Punthat-o/wrap



But I puncthat-o/wrap in front of a Queen Amadala pillow done during the first half hour of Pirates of the Carribean two tonight! I think I just might die of boredom, Sev' Im feelin ya on this just knit thing! Its for my friends wedding shes all about the bat and she loved one that I have so its time for her to have her own for her daugthers one day, now that ive written that shell have sons.

Ive still got your box of Yearn sitting here waiting to be knit by you my darling O'Kittie,now if I could just make it to the post office so you can play with it! ggggrrrr...Id take photos for you but then Id have to open that damn box and spoil the spoils! Oh lust!




In other news, I have had the best flicks to watch while im knitting lately! All week its been Joseph the stallion Cotton and Mr. O'Welles. Tonight it seems to be Bela Lugosi and Mr Karloff. Murders in the Rue Morgue is on right now and after this, its the Devil Bat and then The body Snatcher, then back to the lovely Mr Lugosi in one of my favorites Scared to Death!! I love Turner Classic movies, especially right when the talkies came out because the actors are equally as dramatic as in the silent films!!! Up allll night, with the Crows and Kitties! aka Black Crow and Obsidian Kitten!!


PS Rachael Im so glad that you dont have to move!

Ok back to the movies and later Ill have to sleep to Faye Wong, why because she is the Cocteau Twins! Well part of them anyway!

Ciao
Saturday morning:

pps I jsut rolled out of the comfort my cave because the doorbell made me and the postmistress brought me this:



Its four skeins of Rowan Baby Alpaca for 11 bucks on ebay and was two dollars to ship! I thought about going to her home to purchase it but its cheaper then driving so!!

Till then

---------------------------------------------

5 Comments:

Blogger Obsidian Kitten wrote...

oh, you are the bestest!

i love that you have a queen amidala pillow too, you are the coolest grrl ever in the world

i just sent my Qs & As to you & rachel at yr prge yahell addy, i hope you get them & she can sign me up now, i'm such a doofus! lol

Saturday, August 19, 2006 12:15:00 AM  
Blogger Karida wrote...

have i mentioned that i adore your scarab beetle with the yarn...i have a bit of a scarab fetish.

Saturday, August 19, 2006 1:01:00 PM  
Blogger Severina wrote...

Sooo, what is that mysterious netted thingy ya got going on there, chicky? Hmmmmm?

Saturday, August 19, 2006 10:24:00 PM  
Blogger metal and knit wrote...

alpaca mmmm love alpaca but then again my job is knitting for 2 alpaca farms with the wool supplied.

Sunday, August 20, 2006 9:03:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous wrote...

I am with Severina on this one - what is the pattern of that gorgeous mohair lacey piece on the pillow???? It looks awesome!!!! pattern??????

Monday, August 28, 2006 12:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home